At times, users forget the passcode of their phone when they switch to a new device or change the security code on a frequent basis. This is a critical problem as all the sensitive data is stored on the phone and no one wants to lose it.
If you are in the situation and constantly trying to unlock your phone, it is recommended to call on Norton Customer Support Number to fix the issue. You can also try to execute a few steps to troubleshoot the problem.
How change the forgotten Norton passcode?
- Open an updated web browser and visit: norton.com/setup
- Log in to your Norton account
- Choose your device that is locked from the appeared list
- To proceed further to unlock your device, execute the steps as mentioned:
- Under the section of Manage Anti-Theft Features, click ‘Remove Screen Lock’
- It is mandatory to keep your device connected to the Internet to carry out a remote unlock.
Your mobile device is now successfully unlocked. Make sure you set a new and safe passcode to maintain the security of the device. If you encounter any error while executing the procedure, check for the Norton setup on your device or get Norton Support for help.
There are many other features of Norton Mobile security that keep your phone protected from the risks of being stolen, hacked etc. A few of the features are mentioned below.
- Safeguard against digital threats such as unsafe apps
- Controls to protect your online privacy
- Easy recovery of lost or stolen devices
- Smart call & text blocker
- Immediately locks your mobile phone if the SIM card is removed
- Freedom to restore and share contact information
- A single subscription to secure multiple devices
If there is an error with the attributes offered by Norton mobile security, you may either send your reports to norton.com/setup or get Norton customer support to resolve the issue.
An expert in technical writing, James Watson has been studying and writing on all the latest technologies. Be it Norton, Internet security services, Microsoft and Antivirus, he strives to grab knowledge of even minor updates or changes occurring in the current technological world. Many publishers have published a number of articles written by him.