Now-a-days, the life of the computer device users has become quite easier with the usage of internet for various purposes like shopping, banking, and many more such day-to-day activities. Although this is the beneficial side of internet, but the users could not ignore its other side i.e. online threats that might harm their devices in several ways. Thus, it has been recommended to the internet users to install the best antivirus software like Norton Setup Family, to their devices for securing it against the online threats.
Sometimes the users need to view the details of their subscribed Norton Setup to get the information about it. The users may view the Norton Setup subscription details either through the web portal of Norton Family or through its Android application. To do so, follow the steps detailed in the below information to view the Norton Setup subscription details.
The subscription details will show the following details to the users related to the Norton Family product:
- Expiration date of the Norton Setup.
- Date on which the user subscribed the Norton Family subscription.
- Number of days left over with the subscribed Norton Family product.
- The Norton Product Key associated with the Norton Family.
- Serial number of the Norton Setup.
- Steps to view the subscription details of the Norton Setup through web portal:
By following the below mentioned steps the users could easily view the subscription details of their subscribed Norton Product:
- Access the sign in page of the Norton Family through the link: Norton.com/setup.
- And then, sign in to the Norton Family using the credentials like username & password of the Norton Account.
- After this, select the “PARENTS” tab through the main page of Norton Account.
- Here, click the “Cog Wheel” displayed on the user profile.
- And then, click the “My Subscription” option from the context menu.
- At last, tap the “” button.
- Thus, all the subscription details about the Norton Setup will be displayed on the screen.
(Important Note: For any help regarding the steps to view the subscription details of the Norton Setup, refer the support section on the link: Norton.com/setup. Else, the users may also call the Norton Customer Support on the toll-free number.)
- Steps to view the details regarding the Norton Family on Android Devices:
Follow the steps to view the subscription details of the Norton Setup using the Android devices mentioned below:
- Firstly, log in within the parent mode to the Norton Family account using the credentials of Norton Account.
- And then, tap the user profile icon displayed at the top-rightmost corner of the main activity.
- After this, select the “Norton My Account” button.
- At last, select the “Norton Subscription” option. Thus, the entire subscription details will be displayed on the screen.
An expert in technical writing, James Watson has been studying and writing on all the latest technologies. Be it Norton, Internet security services, Microsoft and Antivirus, he strives to grab knowledge of even minor updates or changes occurring in the current technological world. Many publishers have published a number of articles written by him.