Norton is one of the most renowned computer software companies that have working since years to offer a better protection to its users having the devices with different platform. For providing the online security to the users’ device as well as data, the company has developed various antivirus products like Norton Antivirus, Norton Security Deluxe, Norton Security Premium and many more. All these products have various in-built features like anti-malware protection, mail spam filtering, phishing protection, and many more.
All the users can be downloaded or purchased by the users either over the internet connection or through the retails stores. Without considering the method selected or chosen by the users to download or purchase the Norton Setup to the device, they need to create the Norton Account for accessing the services and products of Norton.
The Norton Account is the type of account that allows the users to store as well as manage the details about the Norton product subscribed by them along with the Norton activation license keycode required to activate the antivirus product. Apart from this storing and managing function, the Norton account enables the users to purchase a new or additional license keycode. Sometimes the users may face issues if they forget the password of their Norton Account. Thus, the stepwise procedure to recover the Norton Account password have been detailed in the below information.
Steps to recover the Norton Account password are as follows:
- Firstly, access the Norton.com/setup i.e. the official website of Norton.
- And then, tap the “Sign In” option from the home page.
- Now, the “Sign In” page will be displayed on the screen. On this page, enter the email address of the users’ Norton Account.
- After this, tap the “Forgot Password” option.
- Now, click the “Continue” button.
- The users will retrieve an email having the link and instructions for resetting the password of the Norton Account. Now, do one of the following steps as per the situation:
- Click the link within the mail.
- Copy the link and paste it to the URL bar of the web browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox that has been installed on device.
(Important Note: If no resetting link has been received to the Norton Account of the user then, they may call the Norton Customer Support toll-free number, to get an instant support.)
- Now, follow the instructions detailed in the email for resetting the password of the Norton account.
An expert in technical writing, James Watson has been studying and writing on all the latest technologies. Be it Norton, Internet security services, Microsoft and Antivirus, he strives to grab knowledge of even minor updates or changes occurring in the current technological world. Many publishers have published a number of articles written by him.