Norton 360 is known as ‘all-in-one’ security suite that provides both online protection as well as performance boost up. The optimization and problem-solving tools are the two kinds of stuff that made it different from other products of Norton.
Norton product is fuse with the proactive threat protection, computer tune-up, and automatic backup tools as a part of a complete solution for protecting you from the threats, safe your all files from getting exploited, and optimization of system performances.
It is been allocated with a boxed copy, downloads or was pre-installed on the system with OEM software. Norton 360 is been appreciated for its brilliant malware protection, backup software, low passive system overload, and password manager.
In order to purchase any of the Norton products, you need to register in Norton my account for the successful purchasing as well as to keep track on your subscription as well as expiration date.
The advantages of using Norton 360-
Norton 360 supports you with protection against viruses, spyware, malware, and other existing online threats. It also prevents you from the risky websites and downloads.
Updated product version
Norton Antivirus notifies you automatically about the products and their features updates.
Awareness about the scam
Norton 360 goes through the website’s reputation and alerts you about the status whether it is safe to share the confidential information.
Here, in this article look for the necessary guidance for Norton 360 product (to download, visit norton.com/setup)
Some of the brilliant features of Norton 360-
- With the help of Network Defense Layer, Norton protects you by blocking the online threats, before they take shelter in your system.
- The Norton Insight technology aims only those files which are at high risk of faster, fewer, and shorter scans.
- Norton 360 cloud-based control allows you to renew, update, renew, fix, and install it with a few quick steps.
- It also brings along the protection for other devices like Mac, computer, Smartphones or tablet at a single place.
- Norton PC Tuneup solves the common computer issues, empties the memory space, deletes unnecessary files, and cleans up your system hard drive.
Norton Setup provides you with the firewall that blocks the cybercrooks from getting into your system and stealing the confidential information without enquiring about the security decisions.
Ragnar is a professional technical writer who completed Masters of engineering management from Princeton University, US and has been writing for past 11 years. He transforms technical information using a comprehensive and easy approach for all the readers and tech lovers to understand the complexity of respective subject. Covering the area of hardware such as brother printers to software like Kaspersky, Ragnar’s articles help users to clarify their doubts