Norton Antivirus is the most trusted antivirus that ensures the protection of your important data and software available on your computer system. The worldwide popular cybersecurity brand also offers a specialized product named Norton online backup to make you create the backup of your confidential files and media.
With the help of Norton online backup (accessible via Norton.com/setup), you can prevent your important data from any type of theft, loss, and virus attacks. Once installed, it automatically backs up your data; however, you can also choose to back up your files manually. All you need to ensure is the successful installation of this program on to your device. Don’t worry; it won’t take too long to manually back up the required files.
Check out these steps to keep a copy of the files to Norton cloud storage:
- In case you want back up from your computer follow these steps:
- First, make sure you quitted all the running applications and programs
- Now, select any of the followings depending on the operating system you are using
- For Windows- Go to the notification area
- Now, right-click the online back- up
- Click on the back up now
- For Mac-Go to the Menu bar
- Right-click the Norton Online Backup
- Click on the Back Up Now.
- To back up files from the website accessed via a remote computer system
- Visit the official website of Norton Online Backup
- Now, sign in by entering your registered email ID/username and password
- Hit Back Up Now
- Wait until the backup process is done
For more information about Norton online backup or Norton.com/nu16, you can avail Norton support services that are available 24*7*365. A support technician will be glad to assist you with the best possible solution.
Ragnar is a professional technical writer who completed Masters of engineering management from Princeton University, US and has been writing for past 11 years. He transforms technical information using a comprehensive and easy approach for all the readers and tech lovers to understand the complexity of respective subject. Covering the area of hardware such as brother printers to software like Kaspersky, Ragnar’s articles help users to clarify their doubts