Norton is a world-renowned provider of online security solutions. Its antivirus range is known for offering high-level security and endpoint protection to the Windows, Mac and Android devices. Apart from providing the protection for individual devices, it also offer complete Family Protection plan so that you can cover multiple devices of your home under one protection plan.
This helps in saving your hard-earned money as you don’t need to purchase the different security software for multiple devices. Like any other software, you may also face several technical difficulties with Norton. But if a user considers these two points before installing any Norton product then many of the errors can be avoided:
- Don’t try to run two Norton products on the same device. So, if your device already has a Norton product then uninstall it before you download and install another one. However, if the previously installed product has been expired then use the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool to remove all the remaining files of the security software from your device.
- Make sure your system is compatible with the Norton security you are about to download and install
While you open Norton, you might see a “Coming Soon” message. This problem will not let the antivirus perform its function. Also, you would not be able to access any of its features. Like every lock has a key, this Norton error also has a resolution. To fix this error, you can do the following:
- Open the Norton product and click Security tab in the main window
- Now, click LiveUpdate
- Once the update completes, hit OK
- Run LiveUpdate until you see the message “your Norton product has the latest protection update”
- Now, close all the programs running on your computer system
- Restart your computer system
If this solution doesn’t work in your favor, then do the following steps:
- Get the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool
- Double-click the downloaded NRnR icon
- Now, read the license agreement and hit Agree to continue
- Click Remove & Reinstall
- Click Continue or Remove
- Restart your device
If the problem still persists, it is recommend to call Norton.com/Setup customer support. The team of technicians will be glad to assist you with the best possible solution of your Norton error.
James is a technical writer, who loves to write on the latest technological updates, security software like downloading, installing and activating the Norton setup along with the common as well as complex errors associated with it and other products.